[Bards] Kenneth's story discussion

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue May 1 16:48:17 PDT 2007

Your Grace,

She nagged the members of a list of Pennsic Bards.  But we would be most
happy to receive the evidence of which you speak.

We have plenty of evidence of public performances in verse.  We would be
happy to accede to the assertion that public performances (not pub
conversations, but performances by bards, poets, troubadours, jongleurs,
seanachies etc...that's what we claim to be, right?) in period were done in
prose.

Kenneth