[Bards] Prose Tales

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Wed May 2 18:32:25 PDT 2007

Oh, no, Svetlana, not at all! I was simply using the thread to respond
to Kenneth's primary goal. I never intended to come across in a
corrective way, just wanted to throw out some info that might help
Kenneth with his search.
No apologies needed.
The topic in a broader sense is still a worthwhile topic.

~Finnacan