[Bards] Kenneth Retiring From Air Force Tomorrow

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu May 3 07:47:58 PDT 2007

Everyone,

I'm sorry if I seem to be a bit disorganized in my replies just now.  I am
planning my AF Retirement Ceremony for tomorrow, and have limited time to
answer-mails.  I started at the bottom of the list of replies and have
responded to those before I read all the more recent posts.  I still have
many more to read!  I'll get to them, and hopefully we'll all learn
something really cool out of all this (yes, me included:-)).  I just need to
ask for a few more days before I re-engage on the other replies.

Kenneth