[Bards] Kenneth Retiring From Air Force Tomorrow

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu May 3 08:59:49 PDT 2007

Finnacan,

Thanks!  I intend to work a lot more on music for one thing!  I've had an
"upcoming CD" for almost 10 years now!:).  We also have Samantha Moore's CD
to get out by Pennsic, and Adelaide's next one (Canterbury Tales-themed) to
do before year's end.

Sadly, this is not enough to live on.  So I will be working in the private
sector doing process improvement consulting/training.

Kenneth