[Bards] Kenneth Retiring From Air Force Tomorrow

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 15:41:14 PDT 2007

>From a former sailor congratulations! Retirement from any of our armed forces is something to celebrate!

with thanks
Darius
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Theriot
  To: 'Ansteorran Bardic list'
  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:47 AM
  Subject: [Bards] Kenneth Retiring From Air Force Tomorrow

  Everyone,

  I'm sorry if I seem to be a bit disorganized in my replies just now.  I am planning my AF Retirement Ceremony for tomorrow, and have limited time to answer-mails.  I started at the bottom of the list of replies and have responded to those before I read all the more recent posts.  I still have many more to read!  I'll get to them, and hopefully we'll all learn something really cool out of all this (yes, me includedJ).  I just need to ask for a few more days before I re-engage on the other replies.

  Kenneth