[Bards] Steppes Bardic

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 18:19:08 PDT 2007

Is anyone else going to the Lysts at Castelton?
  It may well prove to be a perfect venue for material for this competition!

  Thinking "three-pete",
  Elanor

barrett1 at cox.net wrote:
  Well, folks, It's official.

We have a format to announce for Steppes Warlord's Bardic competition, wherein the new Titled Bard of the Steppes will be chosen.
This will be the first titled bard to have the honor of serving the newest Baroness of the Steppes.
With the agreement of the Steppes upcoming Baroness and the other, more refined Titled bard, Master Robin, I am posting the info you'll need to know.

There is a theme this year, one that will give you lots of room to be creative while respecting the focus of Steppes Warlord this year.
The theme/s are as follows - Pageantry, Horses and Banners.
Your piece must incorporate one of these themes in a primary way. Any form is welcome. Documentation is not required.

The prelim round is to start at 3:00pm, Saturday afternoon. This will be a one-piece competition.
Three to five finalists will be chosen. They will compete for the Title after Saturday Evening court.

Hope to see many of you there, as does Master Robin and the Her soon-to-be-Excellency.

~Finnacan

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!