[Bards] Congratulations Finnacan!!!!!!

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:30:43 PDT 2007

I first heard and met Finnacan at Gulf Wars IV.   He performed a piece
called "The Power of a Kiss."  Given that I have a mind like a steel
colander, you can appreciate the impression it made upon me.  Among the
other performers were a number of laurels and I, naturally, assumed that a
performer of Finnacan's caliber counted himself among that order.  Finnican,
you have been, and are, my inspiration when it comes to story telling -- and
you have always been a laurel in my mind.
~ihon

On 5/6/07, Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

>  Congratulations indeed, and Vivat!  This is a well deserved honor.
>
> Padraig
>
> Maggie wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Well, I think it's about time.  GRIN
>
> Our own Bard Finnacan will be elevated to Laurel at Steppes Warlord.  Now
> you all HAVE to come.  GIRNS
>
> Maggie
> Glaslyn's Bardic Defender

Rev. John F. Hirling