[Bards] Congratulations Finnacan!!!!!!

Cynthia Rogers wolfpaws at mac.com
Mon May 7 05:30:00 PDT 2007

I first met Finnacan when he was Kingdom Bard (the last time). He had
traveled to a little group's first event and judged their bardic and
made sure that they had a good bardic circle despite the freezing
cold. (The site had a rule that there could be no open flames, so we
were clustered around a wash tub with burning logs in it.)  He gained
my respect for being willing to help one of the struggling "baby-
groups." And he gained my admiration with a story that he told about
one of our number at the fire (Walter Robyn) that had us all in
stitches. Indeed, I agree, he has always been the best.
Rhiannon