[Bards] Thanks from Finnacan

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:45:05 PDT 2007

Robert will be there to cheer you on, however, I will be unable to attend.
My daughter is graduating and is wanting me to spend all of Saturday with
her.  So, Robert will be bringing me in spirit.  You deserve this and, as I
said before, whatever you need done in prep - please let me know so I can do
what you deserve.

Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
(Master Robert Fitzmorgan's wife)