[Bards] Westgate's Bards and Garb Collegium

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 06:48:18 PDT 2007

Hey folks,
I am still looking for teachers to come teach bardic classes at
Westgate's Bards and Garb Collegium, the weekend of Aug 4.  Thus far I
only have five teachers.  Since we didn't have an Ansteorran Bardic
Collegium last year, I'd really like to get a good turn out for this event.

Current classes include:
Beginning Sonnets - HL Alden Drake
Bawdy Songs - HL Alden Drake
Beginners' Voice - HL Mea Passavanti
Pronunciation - HL Mea Passavanti
Bardic Etiquette - HL Elanor O'Ruark
Courtier Poets - Dona Antonia Santiago da Lagos
Bardic Circle Class - Mistress Saundra of Loch Raeburn

In addition Master Ihon Vinson MacFergus will be hosting a Bardic Round
Table for bardic discussion, and there will be a bardic circle after feast.

Please email me if you would like to teach a class!

In service,
Alden