[Bards] Westgate's Bards and Garb Collegium (Alden Drake)

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Wed May 30 20:00:54 PDT 2007

Hey folks,
I am still looking for teachers to come teach bardic classes at
Westgate's Bards and Garb Collegium, the weekend of Aug 4.  Thus far I
only have five teachers.  Since we didn't have an Ansteorran Bardic
Collegium last year, I'd really like to get a good turn out for this event.

Please email me if you would like to teach a class!

In service,
Alden

Hey Alden.  I'd like to attend.  Don't know what I'd teach, but what would
the Westgate folks like to learn about, or have a crying need for?

--Cadfan