[Bards] Westgate's Bards and Garb Collegium

Kathy Elliott bardkat at houston.rr.com
Wed May 30 20:22:28 PDT 2007

Alden,

I thought I had signed up already - sorry!

I can teach any of the following classes - just let me know what you need:

	But I Don't Read Music!  A "Down and Dirty" Introduction to Modern
Notation

	Get Your Voice In Shape: Vocal Exercises and Warm Ups to
S-T-R-E-T-C-H Your Range and Improve Your Singing

	Intermediate Bardic Coaching (Limited to 8 people.  Participants
should have a piece prepared.)

	Sources for Songs:  Building Your Repertoire on a Budget

	How Do You Read That Stuff?  The Basics of Square Notation

	Blood and Guts: Songs for a War!

	Bawdy Songs for Babes (Why should the guys have all the fun?)

Thanks for coordinating this,

Kat