[Bards] It's Almost Time

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:17:24 PST 2007

It is on the website, and you can reach it through the Ansteorra.org calendar page.

  Emma

Scott Barrett <barrett1 at cox.net> wrote:
  Cormac,
The Eisteddfod is to be held in Dragonsfire Tor at their Yule Revel,
December 15th. Gate opens at 10:00 am, we will be getting started an
hour later. initially I thought the competition started at 10:00 am,
but that is the gate time. So we will begin sign up immediately and
start at 11:00 am. Non-competing performers are welcome to entertain
during the thirty minute breaks between rounds.

~Finnacan