[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 19:11:43 PST 2007

Well Just to let you know when I clicked on the link I got page not found

  Yours in Service
  Lady Gwen Makewin
  Shire of Seawinds Bardic Defender

  Bards,

I have been lurking on this list for a month or so.
I thought I would send out my first message after
attending the Roses' bardic competition this weekend.

I wanted to mention that DFT has posted an
electronic copy of the Ansteorran Song Book. This song
book was originally compiled by HL Margery de Bray
(A.K.A. Maggie) of the Barony of Elfsea and converted
to electronic format by me. This document is posted as
a .doc (1.66Mb) and a .pdf (1.38Mb) file. I had a copy
of it with me this weekend and some of the songs we
sang were in there.

If you would like a copy, go here:
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/links.html, and
scroll down to Bard Links you will see the Newcomers?
Songbook of Ansteorran Favorites. Just click on the
link to download the version of your choice. If you
download the .doc version you can correct any of my
mistakes that I haven't found yet, or add songs that
you know to the file.

Well, just wanted to throw that information out there!
Happy singing!

Lady Catan ingen Michil
VS of DFT & Shadowlands