[Bards] It's Almost Time

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:42:35 PST 2007

To my disappointment, I will be unable to join my bardic fellows at
Eisteddfod this year.  To my slight comfort, my absence owes to the
fact that I will be in New York that weekend, singing with my
university choir at the hall of some lord Carnegie or other...

Believe it or not, a great portion of me would still rather be at
Eisteddfod. :)  Though I suppose I should keep my portions intact.

I wish you all the best of luck, and hope that this year's festivities
will match if not surpass the wonderful time we all had last year.

Warm regards,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn