[Bards] It's Almost Time

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 11:21:56 PST 2007

We are being provided an pavilion alongside the main hall, as I understand. This is in line with my request that the competition NOT be held in the main thoroughfare of activity. I was under the impression that the event site had multiple cabins and halls, and I was thinking we would be put in one of those. I was mistaken.

What the heck - a pavilion made for a great competition locale last year.

~Finnacan (who wants coffee at every event).