[Bards] It's Almost Time

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:36:12 PST 2007

Excellent! And yes, that is one of the options being discussed with the AMAZING Seneschal from Dragonsfire Tor. Details will come tomorrow, and I will put you down as having 1 heater!

  Oh, they have also offered us the use of tables. Oh, Master Finnican -- how many will you want for the judges? And would you like me to work with Dragonsfire Tor to set up the main Pavilion for the competition?

Emma
  (972 530 8963)

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
  If we are alongside the main hall, would it be possible to snake an extension cord from inside?  Just a thought.  We might also want to think about propane heaters given the time of year.  I have one I can bring.

Donnchadh

barrett1 at cox.net wrote:
We are being provided an pavilion alongside the main hall, as I understand. This is in line with my request that the competition NOT be held in the main thoroughfare of activity. I was under the impression that the event site had multiple cabins and halls, and I was thinking we would be put in one of those. I was mistaken.    What the heck - a pavilion made for a great competition locale last year.    ~Finnacan (who wants coffee at every event).    ---- Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, please, please, please! And many thanks!         Is the person I need to talk to, to find out what kind of a physical space we will have for our "green room"?         Emma (Esther)    Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:    As there is no outside electricity for a coffee pot at the Yule  Revel/Eisteddfodd site, Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann has made a very kind  offer to lend us a large "hot pot" (think of a REALLY big thermos with a  spigot), and to fill it with hot coffee for us.    Shall I tell her "Yes, please!"?    Padraig  --   Nunc est bibendum.  ******************  ******************  Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.      _______________________________________________  Bards mailing list  Bards at lists.ansteorra.org  http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bards-ansteorra.org               ---------------------------------  Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.