[Bards] It's Almost Time

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 18:36:35 PST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: "barrett1 at cox.net" <barrett1 at cox.net>
To: Ansteorran Bardic list <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:21:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Bards] It's Almost Time

We are being provided an pavilion alongside the main hall, as I understand. This is in line with my request that the competition NOT be held in the main thoroughfare of activity. I was under the impression that the event site had multiple cabins and halls, and I was thinking we would be put in one of those. I was mistaken.

What the heck - a pavilion made for a great competition locale last year.

~Finnacan (who wants coffee at every event).

Color me crazy, but I think Eisteddfod (being the kingdom event) should BE the "main thoroughfare of activity".

Alden