[Bards] It's Almost Time

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 21:09:20 PST 2007

Emma, if you're volunteering to "head the spread", it's yours. As for
posting to your local lists, yes, please!. I know for certain a lot of
performers in our Kingdom do not frequent lists online apart from their
local/household/regional lists.

Should we have anyone interested in refreshments talk to you at this
point, Emma? I didn't have anyone else in mind for this. Kinda figured
it was all on me.

~Finnacan