[Bards] It's Almost Time

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 14 16:55:41 PST 2007

Maggie wrote:

>I also intend to compete, though how one is supposed
> to find anything out about Dragonsfire Tor, when
> they are so small, to write something about them
> will definitely be a challenge.

Here is the list of their champions:

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/champions.html

You'll note that Miguel has been chivalric (3 times) and rapier guardian and bard, that Darius has been rapier guardian, bard (3 times) and artisan, Galen has won three chivalric guardianships (two of them in a row), Sebastian and Fearghus have each won three archery guardianships in a row, and that somebody won chivalric and rapier bear-pits on the same day.

With fifteen chivalric champions, sixteen rapier champions, thirteen archery guardians, 11 Artisans and 16 Bards, you should be able to find *some*thing to talk about.

(I'm moderately proud that I and my cadet have been chivalric champion; I, my cadet and my cadet's cadet have been rapier champion; I, my cadet and my cadet's cadet have been bard; my cadet's cadet has been archery guardian four times; and my cadet's cadet has been artisan.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin