[Bards] It's Almost Time

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:30:12 PST 2007

You'll do a great job.

Since Eisteddfod is being held on my birthday this year, I won't be able to attend.  Last year I brought a pavilion, tables, extra blankets, and a stove (among other things) and I think that really helped.  You might put out a call for those items.  Don't worry too much about the actual spread--everyone will bring food and drink.  Do remind everyone to bring an extra chair or two if they can.

Good luck and I hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Melody McGregor