[Bards] Differing Styles

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:06:12 PDT 2007

You make a decent point, however, wouldn't a storyteller benefit from
learning rhythm by doing poetry?  Couldn't that help them learn pacing and
word stress better?  Remember, poem and story are classified as two
different styles, so it would not be necessary for someone who is tone deaf
to sing.

On another note, great post Robin!

Brian

On 10/3/07, Melody Soice <melodysoice at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I really should not reply to this because Master Robin has given a
> beautiful and wonderfully correct answer.

SNIPPED

 Selfish fool that I am, I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!  I would far rather see