[Bards] New Loch Bard

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 15:21:02 PDT 2007

I am pleased to announce that the new Titled Bard of Loch Soilleir is Lord Brian O'hUilliam.  There were 8 competitors in the tourney this year, all of whom did a fine job.  I would like to thank each of them, along with Baron William and HL Mea for helping me judge the competition.  The Loch has a great love of bards, and I would encourage everyone to come down next year to compete for the honor of being their Titled Bard.

In addition, Lord Brian was also awarded the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra for Voice Heraldry - which is as much a bardic art as it is a heraldic one.  Vivat Lord Brian!

In service,
Alden