[Bards] New Loch Bard

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 11:47:52 PDT 2007

I think having a "most entertaining" vote from the audience (which was
factored into the overall scoring) encouraged some people to sit in on
the bardic competition as well.  It let the audience have a sense of
involvement in the selection of the titled bard.  Generally, people like
to be involved in things. :)

Alden