[Bards] Eisteddfod Letter of Intent

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Oct 15 15:40:05 PDT 2007

Unto Their Stellar Majesties Ansteorra, Honorable Lord Finnacan Dub,
Premier Bard of Ansteorra, and to my fellow Bards of Ansteorra,

I, Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin, twice past Bard of Loch Ruadh and past Bard
of Dragonsfire Tor, do send my greetings.  I do herewith declare my intent
to enter the Kingdom Eistedfodd to compete for the singular honor of
becoming the Premier Bard of Ansteorra.

Should I achieve this honor, I pledge myself to encourage the Bardic Arts
throughout our fair Kingdom, to advocate and promote bardic venues and
opportunities, and to continue the traditions of the past Premier Bards in
celebrating the history and the glory that is Ansteorra through verse,
song and story.

I humbly submit myself to the service of Ansteorra,

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
of House Mac an Ghabhann
Bard to Her Excellency, Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann