[Bards] tbtl bardic

Gerald of Leesville gerald.of.leesville at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:01:36 PDT 2007

Good question, Gwen, and great follow-ups all.

I believe that titled bards should be able to show diversity, but after
having ready Robin's treatise ;-), I'm inclined to agree that we, as a
community, have come to rely on the standard story/song/poem as an
expression of different styles.

Robin's examples have given me a lot to think on (as tends to be the case
when Robin expounds).  Perhaps we should, as a community, rethink our
"different styles" approach to include a broader interpretation.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate