[Bards] CWAZY idea??? (is still Re: CDs)

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 22:12:27 PDT 2007

How do I get a copy of that?

Last night, we had a bardic at Steppes Populace, and Lady Susan sang, and oh MAN does she have pipes, and skill to go with the talent!!! She is anxious to learn songs of Ansteorra, though let me tell you, we did NOT turn our noses up at her Gershwin!!! Or her almost period English folk song -- yow!!!

Anyway, I would love to get a copy of this tape for her, and for myself, who would like to learn to sing at least one song passably that wasn't first sung by Johnny Horton.

Esther./Emma