[Bards] Gothic and a new poem

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:47:56 PDT 2007

I forgot! Footnote!

** "But who is this approaching now with jugs?"

A perfect example of the need for sensitivity to your audience. After
reading this line at dinner Sunday night, I realized I had forgotten there
were a bunch of Corsairs down the table. Needless to say, the next few lines
were drowned out by their laughter as the word "jugs" and "angel" seeped
into their rum-sodden minds. *shrug* Lesson learned.

Thanks all for the kind words; I had hoped my work would meet with your
approval.
However, I hope "Starwalker" is aware that I am no lady; indeed, to call
Quill female would be quite the faux pax. (Just ask the woman who stuck her
tongue down my throat later that evening. [What /was/ her name??]) This is a
misconception I'm going to have to publicly correct someday.

The choosing of waterbearers has a bit of a story behind it as well, though
I wouldn't want to bog down the list with it right now. Suffice to say, they
had it coming.

In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\
Titled Bard of the Barony of Bonwicke and Mendershamshire