[Bards] Gothic and a new poem

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:30:19 PDT 2007

Well, yes, it /was/ originally written as such... somewhat. I had rather
hoped that the poem wouldn't lean on such base humor, but would instead
illicit more of an empathetic "I've been /there/ before!" response; slightly
different emotional angle, you see. I suppose you could call it layered
even, especially with the very intentional tone change in that same point.

~Quill

Message: 4