[Bards] Seawinds Bardic

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 11:25:34 PDT 2007

Brian,
  Any chance that a transplanted Nothern Bard might find a warm friendly welcome there?
  I'm finally close enough to have a chance at making this event. (I hope, I hope!)

  Relocated and a fish,er..Bard, out of water,
  Elanor O'Ruark

Brian O'hUilliam <brianoftheloch at gmail.com> wrote:
    Friends and fellow bards,
    On October 26-28, the Shire of Seawinds will be hosting it's bardic competition.
    The format will be two pieces, preferably of differing styles.  No documentation is necessary, however, if it is period or of period style, oral documentation would be appreciated.
    The competition will be held during feast and, as you will be representing the Shire, the populace will vote for their next Bard.
    Do you have what it takes to be named the Bardic Defender of Seawinds?
    Please visit: http://www.seawinds.org/defender for more details.

  In Service,
  Brian O'hUilliam
  Bardic Defender of Seawinds