[Bards] Seawinds Bardic

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:58:24 PDT 2007

Your Ladyship,
   I see no justification for me not allowing you to compete.  However, I
ask that before you compete, you give careful consideration to whether or
not you can in fact serve the southernmost group in the Kingdom.  You say
you are transplanted-to where?  Also, I would like to address a concern with
you at the event, if you are able to make it.

Brian