[Bards] [Ansteorra] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 19:12:23 PDT 2008

 In the immortal words of Buggs Bunny ( doing my best Buggs impression)

  "THIS means WAR!...."

  LOL!

  Wylfred...
  (who may just might possibly if dah Ghads are willin and dah crick donah rise... may just be at Defender of the Flame... depends if I get the cornfield sewn in time...)

Genie Barrett <ladymaggie at justinanimator.com> wrote:
  Unto all bards, scalds, and jongleurs do I, Maggie MacPherson send greetings.

For the last year I have had the honor of Defending the Bardic Flame
of Glaslyn. I challenge each one of you to come and compete for that title.

The competition is simple, bring your three best pieces.

Eagerly looking forward to your attendance,
Maggie MacPherson
Glaslyn's Bardic Defender