[Bards] Sir Ken...

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 20:12:27 PDT 2008

OH MY! I just quickly checked the Raven Boy site and listened to a few samples...

  All I can say is these Bards have more talent in their little fingers than I have in my entire body...

  MOST EXCELLENT... said in a very loud, heraldish voice... hahah!

  Baron (better start practicing) Wylfred

Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Emma,

  Yes it is indeed out;).  We had a CD Release concert (2 actually) at Gulf Wars in the Green Dragon.

  Kenneth