[Bards] Sir Ken...

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 10:33:52 PDT 2008

Well, it means I might have more than a snowball's chance of getting there. :-) Though of course, with my luck, it will be when I am out of town in May! LOL (If I'm out of town in May.... Still hanging fire on that one.)

Emma

Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Emma,

  Yes, Fridays once per month.  And since we don’t have the date firmed up for Austin, it will probably down to trying not to conflict with the Kingdom Calendar and Cat and Esteban’s schedule (Hi Cat!), since it is they who are so kind as to host us.  But since a Saturday has been requested, maybe we can make that happen;).

  Kenneth