[Bards] Dream? What Dream? Did you see a Dream? I know I didn't!

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Apr 21 11:54:36 PDT 2008

A) I will garb up for officer's meeting this evening.  New people may be
around and perhaps my garb will strike their interest.  I will make sure
that I'm not *too busy* to explain why I'm dressed funny and what fun we
have.

B) I will start a knitting class at our fighter practice.  I will offer
it to both children and adults. This will help to keep hands and minds
busy on period crafts.  (Yes, I know, knitting was man's work in period
times, but then so was fighting and well, if I can armor up, surely I
can wield a knitting needle or 5).

C) And perhaps the hardest of all for me.  I will take a break from
Titled Bardic competitions.  I will focus my energy on teaching and
entertaining instead of competing all the time.

These are simply the top three on my list.  There are lots more things
that I (and my family) can do to make a difference. We will have a
family meeting to discuss them and put as many of them into action as
possible.

As always,
Yours, In Service,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg