[Bards] Speaking of Dreams and Dreaming

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Apr 21 15:59:03 PDT 2008

I just had an great idea!!

I was talking to Lord Richard and we wondered if we could change events to Primary secondary and off calendar.
Primary events would be the one and two events we have a year. They would get free space in the Black Star and major business would be done at them

Secondary events would be on calendar and awards could be given out at them but group should not expect the Crown to come to them. They wouldn't be given Black Star space.Ads could be limited to a paragraph listing contact info and web site.  People would have to pay for the Ad and they would have to be so many miles away from a Primary event. I would suggest a limit of  two secondary event a year for each group.

Off calendar event would stay what they are.

We might even save a free days in the year for secondary event. For example the weekend after the War for a welcome home revel or the weekend during Pensic or the weekend just before Christmas. These would be days that all groups could have secondary events.

With the price of gas going up many of us are forced to stay in a limited area most of the year even going more than a 150 mile away from home base is getting hard. This would allow us to have more events to participate with in a local area. It is important to have events that most people can get to in order to maintain our populace.
Duchess Willow de Wisp