[Bards] Dreams and the like...
an angel in black ink
angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 22:15:49 PDT 2008
Im glad you all see this as something important in one way or another. This isnt a
single hair from an oxs back though.
Im not having a bad time or I wouldnt be here. What I see is other people
having a bad time and I feel duty bound to each of us here in this vast kingdom.
If the pot wasnt stirred up a bit from time to time, it would burn and ruin.
Dont paint the mountains red because the river foiled you. You keep on playing and Ill
keep on stirring up all of you with this or that. Im complicated and I figured you would
be used to it by now. ^_^ But know this: if it werent a problem for enough people, I
wouldnt be unfolding the map to reveal the dagger here on you all. The fact is that my
piece is true and it always will be in one way or another. I was always taught by people
like Antigonus, Gunar, Sven, Master Robin, and Duchess Willow (please forgive my
spelling if I skewer your names) that it was our responsibility to keep it from staying that
way. I suppose that it is an unending battle but the banality seems worse than ever to me.
Maybe I missed the last cycle of weirdness but thats no reason not to get fired up, is it?
As for what Im doing (at the babys whim):
1. Im practicing my leatherworking
2. Further researching period Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean stories to tell people at
3. Stirring up things and looking for a way to make it into an amusing spectacle.
4. Trying to get my traveling period puppet show ready for Warlord
5. Trying to find some new periodish bard-games for our aspiring young performers.
6. Trying to get the lantern for our last firewalker and trying to get the next firewalker
Miscreant at Large,
Lady Xue XianXian
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bards