[Bards] Dream? What Dream? Did you see a Dream? I know I didn't!

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 09:14:51 PDT 2008

Just because it worked, doesn't mean it should EVER have seen the light of day. It's DREADFUL.

Emma

"Mike C. Baker" <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:     But .... Buuuuutttttt ... EMMA!  It worked, the _Dune_ filk that  is.   At least in *my* head.  Admittedly after (very) minor  editing.

 (I do SF&F filk as well as SCA bardic arts.  Why, yes, there is  some overlap.  But SF&F filk predates the founding of the SCA by  ten years or more if I remember the chronology correctly  ..)

 (Grummmp.  I should have indicated that the "No no no" was *also*  intended as humor.  Le Sigh.)

 Amra /  Kihe / Mike