[Bards] Got a Plan
celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 10:52:05 PDT 2008
You have the right of it for sure. Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution. Thanks.
Ok, I've got a plan...
1. I will keep working on my research of Goliard poets and poetry.
2. I will try to start a "working bardic" group here to help other bards and myself to improve their works and performance skills.
3. I will make some new, more period, garb (hopefully by Warlord).
4. I will do my best to be at Steppes Warlord, and to perform not only at bardic circles/competition, but also at the list field, campsites, merchants row, and anywhere else I find........anyone care to join me?
5. I will do my best to keep myself, and my campsite as mundane free or hidden as I can. and I will complete my new class on " Masking Mundanity".
And I will try not to fall and break anything else if possible in the future
Working on it now,
"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bards