[Bards] Bonwicke News

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 18:04:17 PDT 2008

It was indeed an excellent competition with many fine bards I had not
before had the opportunity to hear, as well as old friends! Those in
attendance were a welcoming and appreciative audience as well, such as
I have rarely witnessed in a feast hall setting for evening
competition!

There was also a small but enthusiastic bardic circle after feast.
Surely the Bards of our kingdom find a warm welcome in the lands of
Bonwicke!

I am curious. When does Bonwicke hold their Titled Bardic Competition?

with joy in service,
Lillias