[Bards] Deputy KMoAS for Bardic & Performance

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:51:23 PDT 2008

Greetings all

My time draws to a close as your bardic and performance deputy to the
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences .  From the tenor of recent posts,
interest in the performance arts is at a high and there are many of you who
would make excellent successors.  If you are interested in the position,
please send a brief resume along with your reasons for wanting the position,
what you would like to do, and what you hope to achieve.  Please include a
copy of your membership card.

Applications should be sent to me as outgoing deputy and to the new Kingdom
Minister of Arts & Sciences,  . . .  uh . . . hm . . . that would also be
me.

There is no formal reporting required though I will occasionally request and
update on how things are going .

I'd like to have someone in place by June 1st.

Yours in service,
~Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences

John F. Hirling
7219 Majestic Oaks Drive
Houston, TX 77040
713.896.0026

--
" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado