[Bards] Story and song about bardic feat

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:24:42 PDT 2008

  I believe that that was written by *Aeruin ni hEarain o
Chonnemara<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Aeruin%20ni%20hEarain%20o%20Chonnemara&id=77>
*.
  I haven't heard this song sung in many years.

I don't know if you have heard my story on how the premier Bard of Ansteorra

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day." John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan