[Bards] Dream? What Dream? Did you see a Dream? I know I didn't!

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:35:51 PDT 2008

And yet there are places and people in whom the dream thrives.  If
there were not, would there be any reason to continue?  Perhaps I am
too new to be jaded, or more accurately, perhaps in my 7 years of
playing I have been called away from Ansteorra far too often, yet each
time I return, though there are problems the hearth is always
welcoming. I am fortunate to have a goodly group of fellows, but it is
in my mind that the dream is not an end... but a means in and of
itself.  Are there things that need be changed?  Quite probably, but
for myself, until I am certain that /I/ am living the dream, and
striving to do so to my fullest capacity, I will not call for any one
else to alter how they play.  Perhaps I am too much as my persona...
too Russian to look to any but myself for change.

~Svetlana Andrejevna Volkova