[Bards] Sir Ken...

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 13:05:05 PDT 2008

I miss you, too!

With a little planning, I could make this happen, and I would love to come and learn. (I tell silly stories and write silly odes -- they can't be called poems -- but that's all I do.) And I'd love to see you again, Elanor!

When are the next two planned, Sir Ken? (That should probably be Kenneth, shouldn't it?)

Emma

Beth <celtic_wolff at yahoo.com> wrote: Emma,

  If you want, you could probably stay with an old friend........I do live here now!  Let me know and we'll se what we can do . I'd love to offer our hospitality, and I miss you!

  Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"