[Bards] Speaking of Dreams and Dreaming

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:31:10 PDT 2008

I love this idea!

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:59 PM, willowjonbardc at juno.com <
willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:

> We might even save a free days in the year for secondary event. For
> example the weekend after the War for a welcome home revel or the weekend
> during Pensic or the weekend just before Christmas. These would be days that
> all groups could have secondary events.
>
> I've been away from the SCA so long that I might as well be starting over
again. Every one has been so helpful.

I remember many a revel - for no apparent reason! Of course, this was a
decade ago, and I've allowed that people change. I wanted my kids to
experience a bardic circle, fighter practise, random revels, open library,
etc.....my daughter is interested in cooking - a guild that deals with food
would suit her fine. I happen to love costuming and I remember getting with
others to combine ideas and notes. Caligraphers, and then of course the
gamers guild. I was a bit disappointed that there is much less now that long
ago. Tell me what I can do to get a regular Bardic Circle going! Is there an
informal Feast-o-crats guild.................... Need more input!

Kiriandra
--
We're out here on the frontlines
So sleep in peace tonite