[Bards] Fwd: Mikal the Ram

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 06:01:53 PDT 2008

I did not know the man personally, however, brain mets are about as bad as it gets.........please forward my good thoughts and healing wishes. And tell the man that he is a bard beyond compare and it is a great pleasure to hear his work, i only wish I'd known him myself.

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"