[Bards] Fwd: The Passing of Mikal the Ram

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 03:55:01 PDT 2008

As was once said, "A great light has gone out."
Valhalla seems to be getting quite a few new faces at table.  I pray that Master Mikal's family--all of it--will find peace from grief and joy in rememberence.

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"