[Bards] Fwd: Mikal the Ram

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:30:39 PDT 2008

This is indeed sad news, and I will reiterate the reply I made after
reading of this on another list: Master Mikal is one of my bardic
heroes and I perform four of his pieces on a regular basis. On those
occasions when I had the pleasure of sharing his company I found him
to be a truly remarkable individual of great humor and wit, and the
hospitality of his camp was second to none. To hear that his health
has deteriorated to such a degree is disheartening. I deeply, deeply
regret not having made it to Lilies this year. Off to write my
letter...

-Grímólfr

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
> You have heard his songs, this Master Bard from Calontir.  Please
> consider supporting him with your words or thoughts at a time he and his
> family could use the warmth of the bardic community.
>
> Master Ulf

Tip: If your comic book geek isn't loudly complaining about something,
check carefully - you might have blacked out and killed it.