[Bards] Ave Ansteorrae

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 07:52:56 PST 2008

Some years ago I wrote a song for and about Ansteorra set to a medieval Gregorian Chant (actually a Cistercian chant, similar to Gregorian, but a little less complex). I've sung it publicly just enough times to convince myself I'm not a talented enough singer to perform it as a solo.
I would very much like to assemble a choir to sing this piece, either as a presentation piece (possibly at Crown Tourney or Candlemas) and/or as an ensemble entry for Gulf Wars performing arts competition.
I am hoping to put together an all male choir (sorry ladies) with a range of voices from tenor (ladies, if you can sing tenor...) to bass.
I have the music in a FINALE  file and the words in MS Word.
If anyone is interested, please contact me. I will be happy to send the files as an attachment, but I don't think I can send attachments directly to this list.
Thank you all for your time and attention.

Lord Paedric OMullan
Bardic Defender of the Shire of Seawinds