[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 11:21:19 PST 2008

Lady Mea  and all that performed at Candlemas
I truly loved your performances. Mea I loved your voice. Drat you! for beating me. I was ruined by Lord Charles piece. He had me laughing so much I almost could perform. I love Adelaide now Voianta??
The wind made performing very hard.
I missed the saga. When was it done?

I didn't pick up my sheets. I usually get upset at their comments but did they judge heavy on documentation?

Also was there anyone given introductions or acting as the MC at the feast. I was at the back of hall and only caught the last stanza of your song.

I would ask a question of all of you. How many of you performed outside of the competition?
willow